Climate of Helsinki, Finland Average Weather
- Helsinki, finland, 60°10'N, 24°37'E, 51 m (167 ft)
- Helsinki has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Helsinki is close to the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 4.8 degrees Celsius (40.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 688 mm (27.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1802 hours.
- If Helsinki were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: