| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in April is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with occasional sleet, snow or rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of liquid is released during on average 13 days.
- In April the blue above Helsinki is fair with on average a moderate 5:56 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 15:56 long with an average length of 14:37.
- There are approximately 8:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: