| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in August is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 72mm (2.8in) of fluid is transfered across on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Helsinki are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:05 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 16:59 long with an average length of 15:41.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: