| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in February is cold at -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with snow at intervals. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water is deposited during an average of 18 days.
- In February the heavens above Helsinki are very dim with on balance only 2:01 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:54 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:05.
- There are approximately 6:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: