| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in July is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 68mm (2.7in) of water is dumped during on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Helsinki are nice and sunny with on balance a considerable 9:30 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 17:04 long and the longest day is 18:48 long with an average length of 18:03.
- There are approximately 8:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: