| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in June is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 51mm (2in) of liquid is released during on average 13 days.
- The skies in Helsinki are sunny with on average a considerable 9:29 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 18:20 long and the longest day is 18:55 long with an average length of 18:46.
- There are approximately 8:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: