| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in March is slightly cold at -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with snow every now and then. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of liquid falls across an average of 14 days.
- In March the skies in Helsinki are a little dull with on average a modest 4:21 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: