| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 5 °C (41 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in May is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain occasionally. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid falls across on average 12 days.
- In May the skies in Helsinki are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:42 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 16:02 long and the longest day is 18:17 long with an average length of 17:14.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: