| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 5 °C (41 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in November is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with sleet or snow from time to time. Only 68mm (2.7in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 19 days.
- The blue above Helsinki is extremely dismal with on average a murky 0:58 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 6:27 long and the longest day is 8:36 long with an average length of 7:27.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 13.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 86.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: