| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in October is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain, sleet or snow at intervals. Just 73mm (2.9in) of liquid descends across an average of 18 days.
- The blue above Helsinki is very dim having an average of a scanty 2:27 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:41 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:03.
- There are approximately 7:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: