| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Helsinki in September is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 71mm (2.8in) of H2O descends during on average 15 days.
- The blue above Helsinki is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:54 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 7:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Helsinki, Finland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki: